This page contains detailed information about the Precision Flow Heliox Device.
• Precision Flow Heliox uses the fully integrated High Flow Therapy System to deliver Heliox gas to the patient for effective respiratory support.
• It reduces respiratory distress and respiratory load.
• Delivers the desired Heliox to the patient in full value.
• It is a fully integrated system designed for fast installation.
• It allows patients to eat, talk and take oral medication comfortably without interrupting the treatment. ,
• Adjusts the oxygen concentration independently of the flow. Hassas Akış Helioks Precision Flow® Heliox is designed to warm and humidify inhaled gases in neonatal/infant, pediatric and adult patients.
By adding heat and humidity to Heliox gas, which is a mixture of 79% helium and 21% oxygen, it ensures the precision of the values of the mixture thanks to its internal oxygen analyzer.
Flow rates range from 1 to 40 liters per minute through the nasal cannula.
Recalculating transmitted flow values can often be confusing. With the integrated digital display of the Precision Flow® system, you’ll always know exactly what treatment you’re getting.
* The ratio of 79% helium / 21% oxygen is specific to the Vapotherm Precision Flow device.
Cartridge Cannula Type Operational Flow Rates
High Flow Adult, pediatric and small adult, pediatric small* 5-40 l/min
Low Flow Premature, solo, newborn, infant, medium infant, pediatric small* 1-8 l/min
Orya Medikal started to give services related to Cardiology, Cardiovascular and Newborn departments in the health sector in 2007 and has adopted the principle of producing and serving the specific products that the sector needs.