Terms and Conditions of Use ORYA MEDİKAL
OM Content (as defined below), or any portion thereof. Further, you may not (i) use the OM websites for any unauthorized or unlawful purpose or activity, including, without limitation, any activity to obtain or gain unauthorized access to the OM websites, including the OM Content ; (ii) interfere with the proper functioning of OM websites, including but not limited to any virus, worm, trapdoor, backdoor, timer, clock, Trojan horse or other limiting routine, instruction or design; or (iii) interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of OM websites.
- Personal Login Information. Certain features and areas of OM websites are only available with registration, login and/or paid subscription. If you are required to register and choose a unique login and password (“Personal Login”), you must keep your Personal Login Information confidential. Your Personal Login Information is private to you and you cannot allow third parties to use it under any circumstances. OM is not responsible for any damages arising from or related to the theft, misuse, disclosure or unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information. If you become aware of or believe any unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information, or if you wish to otherwise disable your Personal Login Information for security concerns, you should contact OM immediately.
- User Obligations. You warrant that you will comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations regarding your use of OM websites and that you will not interfere with the use and enjoyment of OM websites by other users or the operation and administration of OM. From OM websites. When submitting information or materials to OM websites, you will always provide accurate, accurate, current, authorized and complete information, including but not limited to information that must be provided through an OM registration form. OM reserves the right to terminate your access to and use of the websites if any false, inaccurate, inaccurate, unauthorized or incomplete information is provided by you. When using the OM websites, you warrant that you will not impersonate any person or entity, real or fictitious, or defame or otherwise harm any party, including OM, through your use of the OM websites.
- Property Rights. The content of OM websites includes, without limitation: (i) OM’s trademarks, service marks, logos, brands and brand names, trade dress and trade names, and other distinctive designations (collectively, “OM Marks”); and (ii) information, data, materials, interfaces, computer code, databases, products, services, software applications and tools, text, images, photographs, audio and video materials and artwork, and (iii) design, structure, choice OM compilation, compilation, coordination, expression, functionalities, applications, look and feel and arrangement of any content contained in or accessible
through the websites (the items described in subsections (i) (ii) and (iii) are referred to collectively herein “OM as “Content”). OM Content is the property of OM, its licensors, sponsors, partners, advertisers, content providers, or other third parties and is protected by laws including but not limited to Turkish State copyright, trade secret, patent and trademark law. as well as other government, national and international laws, treaties and regulations. The reproduction, transmission, distribution, sale, publication, publication, distribution or distribution of any OM Content by you or any other person or entity is prohibited unless express written permission is obtained from OM or the owner of such content. Content if OM does not own it. Any use of the OM Marks without the express written consent of OM is strictly prohibited. You may not modify, delete, obscure or obscure any copyright or other notices appearing in the OM Content, including any such notices appearing in any OM Content that you are permitted to download, transmit, display, print or reproduce from OM websites.
- Responsibility for Use of the Internet and OM websites. Use of the Internet and OM websites is at your own risk and subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. OM does not guarantee the confidentiality or security of any communications or other material transmitted to or from OM websites over the Internet or other communication networks. OM shall not be liable to correct or update the websites, OM Content or User Generated Content and shall not be responsible for omissions, typographical errors or outdated information that may appear on OM websites.
- Disclaimer. OM Content is provided for informational purposes only, is believed to be current and accurate at the time of publication, and is not intended and should not be construed as legal, financial, medical or consulting advice. Physicians and other qualified health care practitioners should exercise their professional judgment and seek legal advice regarding any legal questions in connection with the provision of services. References and links to third parties do not constitute an endorsement or warranty by OM, and OM hereby disclaims any express or implied warranties.
- Patient Information. OM websites, including public forums that you may access through the OM websites, may contain confidential patient information (“Patient Information”). State and federal laws and ethical and licensing requirements may impose obligations on patient confidentiality that may limit your ability to receive, disclose, or exploit Patient Information, including transmitting Patient Information to others. You warrant that you will comply with all laws that may directly or indirectly regulate the receipt, use, transmission, processing, receipt, reporting, disclosure or storage of Patient Information. You are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining patient consents, if any, and any other consents or permissions required or recommended by law with respect to the receipt, use, transmission, processing, receipt, reporting, disclosure or storage of Patient Information. You will be solely responsible for the receipt, use or misuse, transmission, processing, receipt, reporting, disclosure or storage of Patient Information..
- Third Party Information. OM websites may contain materials, information, products and services provided by third parties. Such information, including, but not limited to, articles, press clippings, opinions, recommendations, descriptions, services, offers, User Generated Content or other information provided by third parties such as content providers and other users of OM websites, such information is not provided by OM or its affiliates. the relevant third party. OM makes no representations, warranties or endorsements regarding the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of such third party materials, information, services or products.
- Advertisers. OM websites may contain advertisements from third parties. The presence of advertisements on OM websites does not imply endorsement by OM of the advertised products or services. OM shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the presence of such advertisements on OM websites. Furthermore, OM shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or behavior of any third party advertisers appearing on its websites. You are solely responsible for all correspondence or transactions you have with any third-party advertiser.
- Links to Third Party websites. OM websites may provide links to other sites on the Internet (including any link via online banner advertisement) for your convenience. These other sites are managed by third parties over which OM has no control. The appearance of such third-party links (either provided by OM or a third party) is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to OM websites, you do so at your own risk.
- Links to OM websites and OM Content. Links posted by third parties to OM websites and/or OM Content may not use the OM trademark or logo, and OM does not imply that it promotes or endorses any third-party product, business relationship, service, cause, campaign, website, content. or information. Any link to any part of the OM websites will be the responsibility of the linking party. OM reserves the right to require any linking party to disable or remove any link that violates OM’s rights or causes interruption or corruption of OM Content.
Neither party consents to or agrees to any arbitration on a collective or representative basis, and the arbitrator has no authority to proceed with arbitration on a collective or representative basis. No arbitration shall be combined with another arbitration proceeding without the consent of all parties. Any claim or dispute regarding the applicability of this arbitration provision that restricts your right to participate in or pursue a class action or class-wide arbitration shall be brought solely to the Istanbul Anatolian Courthouse or any Istanbul provincial courts where it is located
provision will be enforced to the fullest extent of law and all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- Timeout Period. Notwithstanding any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or relating to your use of the OM websites must be filed by you within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose, or will continue indefinitely.